BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm Still Crocheting...

It has been a busy and very difficult few months for me and my family. But I am still crocheting when I can or want to. This is a shawl I made for my Mom before she went into the hospital on December 3, 2010. Her favorite color - purple - and I added a small crocheted heart to the front bottom edge.



While she was in the hospital for 5 1/2 weeks and then transferred to a rehab center, these are what I have been working on. SLIPPERS!!! Something quick and easy to carry to work on. Too much stress to work on something with details or counting. I'm up to 18 pairs to date! I made them in 3 sizes for adults, small adults/teens and kids. Next - trying to decide where all these are going to???

1 comment:

  1. The shawl is lovely. What a nice thing for a mother...to be wrapped in a daughters love, and in her favorite color!

    ReplyDelete