BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Recently Finished and WIP Projects

I just love making these keyhole scarves too! They are fun to make. And so warm! The original pattern called for a shorter scarf. I extended the pattern to make it alittle bit longer.




This is a Newborn Cocoon Ripple stitch with hat. These are fun to work on and not long to make. Will be so nice for Valentine's Day!



This is a Preemie Cocoon Ripple stitch with hat. It's was fun to work with too! Almost finished, have 2 more rows to add and finish in the ends. Will be cute for Valentine's Day!



I just love this little Heart Afghan for a newborn baby. It is so pretty and fun to work on. Takes some concentration, but turns out so beautiful!



This blanket was made from the Twin Stitch pattern from God's Tiny Angels. Such a cute and easy pattern. Works up quick!



These are the cutest little keychains I have ever seen or made! A friend gave me the pattern. I am taking orders for these and they are selling like hotcakes! If you want one or more, please let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, These are beautiful baby items. They are perfect. Hope all is well and happy to see you around again.

    ReplyDelete