BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I have no idea....



I have no idea what I am doing! I am a new knitter and wanted to make the 5 Hour Baby Sweater. I just can't figure it out! I've tried so many times and just about gave up. So in the meantime, I found this 5 Hour Baby Boy Sweater by O' Gail Bable - just as precious! So this is what I am working on. I have NO IDEA what I am doing, but I'm doing it! Or doing something! hahaha It says to slip stitch the sleeves together - I know how to sl st in crochet! But in knitting? Well, I just grabbed my ole' crochet hook and sl st'd that sleeve closed! Then went on with the pattern - no idea if that is what you are to do but I did it! Looks good! Just have to figure out the rest of the pattern. This has taken me several days to work on - here and there. Would love to get it figured out so I can make the twins matching sweaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment